There’s a remarkable idol not only among anime fans but also non-otaku people. She is 中川翔子[Shouko Nakagawa], and everybody calls her しょこたん[shokotan]. So she is well known as an オタクアイドル[otaku idol] because she loves to collect cards, watch anime or manga, and do cosplay. Sometimes she even shows up in a certain costume such as Tsukino Usagi, Suzumiya Haruhi, or whatsover. And all the costumes she possesses belong to her, not rental. She sometimes teaches some otaku interests to other entertainers she works with. If necessary, she makes them try out some costumes.
So she has made up some terms for her use(but she never personally admit those terms belong to her), but lately it is becoming popular among some anime fans or otaku. Even non-otaku folks sometimes use. Yes, that’s しょこたん語[shokotan-go,"shokotan language"]. Can I say like Shokotanese? Just kidding. Okay, I shall explain some of them, especially major ones.
1. ギザカワユス[gizakawayusu]; It simply means very cute, very pretty. It derives from かわいい[kawaii]. ギザ seems to mean “super-” or something like that.
2. コワス[kowasu]; It means scary. The original form must be こわい[kowai].
3. キモス[kimosu]; It means awfully grotesque, hideous. It derives from 気持ち悪い[kimochiwarui]. キモイ[kimoi] is also a slang, but it is already common in general.
4. ウマス[umasu]; It means delicious. The antonym is マズス[mazusu].
5. ヤバス[yabasu]; It means risky, seriously dangerous. It derives from やばい[yabai].
6. エロス[erosu]; It means sexy, obscene. It derives from エロい[eroi].
7. モユルス[moyurusu]; In kanji, it can be both 燃ユルス and 萌ユルス. The former means to be absorbed in sth, or be intent on sth, and the latter means the same as 萌える[moeru], which means to be sexually obsessed with sth, or freak out…
Needless to say, these terms seem to origin from 2ch, but not really. For people who are not familiar with 2ch, these terms are regarded as しょこたん語 as the press focused on her. Inside 2ch circles, this is kind of controvertial because some of them insist those terms don’t belong to her. Having said that, some terms she made up got into 2ch. It sounds like they are exchanging terms each other. So it’s confusing, which term was born in which side?
You can go to her official blog here; http://yaplog.jp/strawberry2/ (in Japanese)